Tuesday, March 22, 2005

Mortisha and Slain Bows

Mortisha and her rainbow, they're living in definite limbo. My posture dimension figures had bent around the roof. If ever I had fallen out of a window it was then. And that's where I found all the dolls. All floating in mid air or falling in mate. Of course I had not fallen out the window but my posture settings HAD shifted, their planes distorted. (Picture a path in illustrator, such control and loyalty to regularity in its distortion). And so the dolls all brunette and blonde fell with me like drops of dew as though their cheeks glistened with it and their wet hair. With ever the spainces wat colourd me spring sen. And willows alone they took crapshots and pollens. Wherever with wither ms. mither was strawnin or. Me rashtal the maptal me clamp all the clap tails. All night-portraits and bratwurst so silken and milken. the packets and crickets met mid on their biscuits. and washington monuments glistened in reverence.

"mar sasa mar sasa
mill makes me partisi
mar thithi mar pithi
bells jingzle with pithy
barista marista
bagsalat mag pista
mag maxer mag mixer
manzana man panna."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home